Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NATIVE....hipster Crocs?

Something very special is coming to Key Sole over the next few months... a Croc for hipsters! They are called Native and so far they have come up with 4 silhouettes. 


You have the Jefferson which is essentially a Converse All Star, the Miller (a Vans Authentic), the Corrado which is the most Croc looking but with an injection or street cred and finally my favourite the Fitzsimmons Boot.


Basically these are "cool" Crocs, using the same EVA thermal plastics and injection moulding but with some serious freshness, literally they all have fresh scents which is a interesting concept in itself. Having tried them on myself I can safely say that, yes they are as comfortable as anything I have put on my feet!!

Coming in a variety of colours  they will be a huge hit this summer and who knows they might even go viral like Crocs did. 








Could this see the end of people wearing red crocs with socks.....I certainly hope so!     
Cheers SneakerFreaker for the heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment